Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blessed Be

Blessed Be
Gracious Lady and Lord,
I stand within your protection
In perfect love and perfect trust
A child of love and light.
I am ever honored by your presence.
I am honored to reflect your glory and strength.
May I shine forth as a beacon unto you
May I light the way for the seeker.
May they see within me your love,
Your power, your compassion.
Blessed be!
Spirits of the Sacred Directions,
The Winds, the Elements,
And the Elementals,
I stand within your protection,
A student of Universal wisdom and understanding.
I am ever honored by your presence.
I am honored to have your guidance.
May I honor you through sharing and enhancing.
May I stand strong in your truth.
I wish for all enlightenment
To include myself.
Blessed be!
Blessed Kith and Kin,
I stand within your blessings,
Appreciative of your love and support.
May I always show you my true essence.
Wouldst that thou know my love for you.
I am honored by your presence.
I am enhanced by your nature.
I am touched by your compassion.
As I am touched
May you also receive
Of love, light, harmony, joy ,
Wisdom and peace.
Blessed be!
Lady Kiya

No comments:

Post a Comment