Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Journey

Neath the twilight of the day I visit places far away,
0ther realms and distant lands, tropical forests and desert sands,
I am magickal beasts in mythical places, where time stands still through lunar phases.
Traveling east, south, west or north, I let spirit take its course.
Energy rises as I explore learning from masters of ancient lore,
Expanding consciousness through love and light, gaining wisdom and insight.
Experiencing what it is to be, someone, something, other than me.
I relinquish all control, so that I may discern, so that I may grow.
As I return through time and space, once again to fill my physical base,
I bring back with me joy and peace, and trinkets for which the mind to feast,
Blessings to have and share, gems of wisdom old and rare.
The Maiden, Mother, and the Crone, I have been and I have known.
This realm transforms, this realm transcends, where I am going and where I have been,
Joining together on this plain so that love and light here may reign.
By: Lady Kiya

No comments:

Post a Comment