Monday, June 28, 2010

Spirit Clouds

Spirit Clouds
As I searched the morning sky
Watching as the clouds moved slowly by,
Faces formed before my eyes,
Confused spirits wafting by.
Pain and sorrow their expressions read,
So solemnly I bowed my head.
Silently, this prayer I said
Asking that to the light they be led.
Grant them rest and grant them peace
May their tormented spirits be released.
Great Lady may they reside now in your arms
Safe from sorrow, fear, and harm,
Knowing not but love and light.
Be joyous now, take wing, take flight.
As the tears form in my eyes,
I lift my arms up to the sky.
As the spirit clouds move slowly by,
I search their wizened spirit eyes.
Know in our hearts you'll e'er be.
Great Lady grant them joy and harmony,
Show them your amazing grace.
Rise up winds now, make haste.
Lead them to their final resting place.
I raise my eyes to the morning sky,
Watching as the clouds move slowly by,
Pierced by the sunshine’s brilliant rays.
It's going to be a beautiful day.
9-7-05 Lady Kiya
In memory of those who lost their lives in Hurricane Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment